The #BetterRewards May Giveaway is now over! Here is the list of winners. In June we're having a smaller giveaway but we hope you can still enjoy the prizes.
Weekly prizes for June
- Every week we'll be giving away £20 worth of Virgin Trains East Coast catering vouchers. You can use these on board the train, treat yourself to their own ale, Hop on Board, some Prosecco or just a bite to eat and a cup of tea. The prize is in the form of 4x£5 vouchers so they don't have to all be used on the same trip.
- If our Twitter account @BetterRewardsUK reaches over 500 followers we'll add an additional weekly prize of a standard class return ticket on either the East Coast, West Coast or Great Western mainlines.
- If our Twitter account @BetterRewardsUK reaches over 1000 followers we'll upgrade the weekly prize to a first class return ticket.
- If our Twitter account @BetterRewardsUK reaches over 2000 followers we'll add a grand prize of a first class return for two on any of the above routes.
Entry 1 - East Coast Rewards points calculator
In order to showcase what a poor deal Nectar is we've created a points calculator. In order to get an entry into the competition simply use our points calculator and use our social sharing icons to share your results. Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter so we can contact you if you win. If you are on both Facebook and Twitter sharing your results on both platforms will increase your chances of winning.
Entry 2 - Twitter
Keep an eye on our @BetterRewardsUK Twitter feed for more ways to get an entry into the competition. For example, retweet this message for an additional entry into the draw.
Entry 3 - Facebook
Share this competition page on Facebook using the sharing links at the bottom of the page.
- This competition is open to all Twitter users who follow @BetterRewardsUK as well as Facebook users who like the Better Rewards Facebook page. Only restrictions are those that are known personally to the contributors to this site are not eligible to enter (i.e. friends, family and colleagues of contributors can't enter).
- The tickets must be booked at least two weeks in advance, tickets will not be available to/from London in the Monday morning or Friday evening peak periods.
- Tickets will be available on Virgin Trains East Coast, Virgin Trains (West Coast), Great Western Railway, Grand Central or Hull Trains.
- Winners will be announced by Twitter direct message or Facebook message. Winners will have 3 days to reply confirming acceptance of the prize. If they refuse the prize (or don't reply) another winner will be drawn.
- Rail tickets will be distributed to the winner in the form of an e-ticket if it is available on this route, the winner will need to print out this ticket before travelling. Catering vouchers will be sent by post.
- The winner will need to provide real name and email address for the delivery of the e-ticket (or postal address if appropriate). This information will not be retained or published.
- Winner must consent to their Twitter username or Facebook name being published on this website and our Twitter and Facebook pages. The only additional publicity required is the winner must publicly acknowledge the prize on their social media account.
- This competition is run for the purpose of raising awareness of the Save East Coast Rewards campaign and BetterRewards. It is not affiliated with Virgin Trains, Grand Central, FirstGroup or any other organisation.
- Tickets must be booked by 30 September 2016.
- There will be multiple ways of entering this competition, the individual requirements for each entry are listed separately.